Do you have Commercial Tyre experience?
The Operations Manager plays a vital role in ensuring that the day-to-day operations of our business run smoothly. They are responsible for ensuring that effective methods are put into place so that the company runs to its maximum productivity.
The main responsibilities of the Operations Manager include handling the logistics of the organisation, stock control, preparing budgets and inventories, vehicle maintenance management and overseeing the supervision of employees. The job holder will be expected to harness a working environment which encourages team work, energy and creativity. To achieve this, they should have strong leadership and excellent problem-solving skills along with good communication skills.
This role requires someone with the ability to think on their feet and make quick decisions with little hesitation. Candidates should ideally be educated to degree level in a relevant field.
As the Operations Manager your responsibilities include the implementation of business measures, new guideline or strategies. You will work jointly with other department heads especially senior business managers.
The Operations Managers will work to improve the working environment and business processes of a company where ever possible. They will aim to strengthen client relationships and ensure the successful continuance of business operations.
You will provide feedback, training, and other team development exercises. In customer service, these managers ensure that the staff members they recruit are quality and customer oriented. They work hard to ensure client satisfaction and consistent growth in revenue.
Functions of an Operations Manager may include;
- Conduct office management tasks
- Ensure safety regulations are adhered to
- Implement measures to provide motivation for employees
- Oversee customer service departments and assess that they are meeting customer satisfaction goals
- Prepare, revise and submit reports, budgets and other documentation
- Dialogue with clientele about customer service issues or queries
- Communicate information to the departments filtered for management
- Perform training sessions
- Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies
- Review customer reviews and customer related statistics
- Strong organisational skills
- Be able to multitask
- Be able to use computer applications effectively
- Have prior experience in operational management
- Efficiently communicate both verbally and in written form
- Have leadership and supervisory skills
- Have interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with teams
- Be able to coordinate with other departments
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- Be cordial and professional
- Be innovative
- Have good judgement and decision making skills
- Planning and controlling change.
- Researching and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
Please contact Matt on - 07713 367957
Or email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org