Area Manager - South Wales
Due to our rapid growth and expansion plans, we are now looking for passionate, committed and ambitious individuals to join our new Area Manager team to support our Operators in transforming the performance of each new community pub following investment.
- Recruitment of outstanding Operators
- Nurturing and managing Operators in accordance with the Management Services Agreement
- Deliver exceptional sales performance in each and every Pub
- Optimize Gaming Machine Income for Craft Union in each Pub
- Maintain exemplary Pub Retail standards including the correct implementation of Craft Union merchandising, pricing & Marketing collateral
- Ensure all Pubs within the region deliver compliance in accordance with the Craft Union Company Policy including Health & Safety, statutory training, cash and stock risk management
- Ensure that all licensing conditions and policies are monitored and delivered
- Share entertainment best practice throughout the Craft Union Operators
- Ensure each Pub receives a visit at least 2 to 3 times a week and the visits are both structured and unannounced
- Regularly go back to the shop floor and work in a pub at least 3 times a week
- Flexible weekend working required
- Know the name of every regular customer in each of your Pubs!
If this sounds like your sort of career move, then we'd love to hear from you.
No experience in multi site management required as we have the ability to nurture and develop your skills.
- Understand and articulate what makes a Pub successful
- Demonstrate how you would deliver sales growth in a Pub
- Be flexible to undertake weekend and evening working
- Confidence with customer interaction and bar service
- Ability to manage and lead great teams of Operators who deliver great results
- Be passionate, committed and ambitious
- Knowledge of our competition
- Retail execution and marketing
- Hold a Personal Licence