CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) + PPC Analyst/Specialist
Title: CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) + PPC Analyst / Specialist / Manager - Digital Marketing
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
We are a multi-award winning search marketing agency. We are recruiting a results driven individual with experience in managing successful CRO projects and PPC campaigns to join our growing team.
Your role will be split evenly between managing a portfolio of CRO clients and PPC clients.
CRO: You will be responsible for a portfolio of CRO clients, covering everything from initial conversion analysis, writing hypothesis, setting up tests within VWO platform, statistical significance analysis, and reporting. Your targets will be to improve the website's conversion rate, basket value, and to reduce basket abandonment rates through the A/B tests you implement.
PPC: You would be responsible for your own portfolio of PPC clients including everything relating to PPC from campaign setup, performance, feedback and recommendations, ultimately contributing to the life time value of the client to the business. This is an ROI driven role where campaigns are optimised to achieve monthly targets.
Your common tasks will include:
* Produce detailed Hypothesis Reports with data driven reasoning for CRO tests
* Implement tests within VWO including QA and troubleshooting
* Understanding and analyse website data from Google Analytics
* Report back results of CRO tests and build knowledge bank
* Manage Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns
* Create monthly reports on PPC activity and provide insight and recommendations
* Liaise with our Account Managers, clients and our contacts at the search engines to resolve issues and develop campaigns
Relevant skills and experience:
* Experience of managing successful CRO projects
* Experience using VWO (or similar, e.g. Optimizely)
* A/B and multivariate testing
* Understanding of statistical significance calculations
* Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Excel user
* Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
* Drive to meet and exceed targets/timescales
* Desire and ability to quickly learn while on the job
* Experience of managing successful PPC campaigns
Relevant desirable qualifications:
* Google Partners Qualifications
* Bing Ads Accredited Professional
* Google Analytics Individual Qualification
* Educated to degree level in Mathematics / Business / Marketing or similar
There is a large opportunity within this role to significantly develop and push forward our CRO proposition. This is an expanding service and so is an exciting position to be at the forefront of this.
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and join our expert Paid Search team we want to hear from you!
Basic salary £18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES