Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding national training provider with exciting new opportunities ahead?
Positive Outcomes are one of the largest training colleges in the UK, consistently recognised through awards and accreditations for high calibre apprenticeships and work-based training.
Positive Outcomes is part of a £360m investment group and are a rapidly growing organisation. Graded 2 by OFSTED with a direct contract with the Skills Funding Agency, Positive Outcomes are one of leaders within the further education sector, delivering quality education and training to learners within the work place.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist to join our team. You will be the face and voice of the business and provide additional support with admin duties.
As a Receptionist your duties will include:
- Providing an outstanding reception and switchboard service to callers and visitors
- Maintaining the professional reputation of the business
- Stock control of onsite facilities
- Undertaking administration duties
- Organising incoming and outgoing post
- Other reasonable ad hoc duties
As a Receptionist, it is essential to have the following skills and attributes:
- Substantial experience as a receptionist
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Methodical with a great attention to detail
- Smart and of professional appearance and demeanour
- Extremely personable and polite
- Upbeat with a positive attitude
- Engaging and welcoming
- Confidence working independently and maintain profession boundaries
- Ability to remain confidential at all times
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Experience of taking minutes
We can offer you:
- A competitive basic salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Group life insurance cover.
- Rewarding work with an OFSTED grade 2 national training provider, a Gold Winner in the Apprenticeships 4 England Training Provider Awards 2014 and accredited with the Investor in People standard.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: 52802030/ INDHP