Year 1 Primary Teacher
£85-£130 per day.
Year 1 Teacher, Manchester Primary School
January 2017 - July 2017
Are you an experienced Year 1 Teacher?
Do you bring fun and exciting learning into your teaching?
Would working within a large Manchester Primary School appeal to you?
As a Teacher of Year 1, do you have a sound knowledge of the National curriculum and can deliver it in a way that enhances the learning experience for every child?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher from January 2017 to cover a maternity leave. The class consists of 30 children and you will be working alongside another teacher as well as 2 support staff.
This Primary School is a two form entry community school. The Head Teacher has a real drive for achievement and works hard with parents to ensure that learning does not end when the school closes.
This is a great opportunity to work within an experienced team who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has all the latest technology and resources readily available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage 1 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parent's evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.