Software Application Support
Software Application Support - Luton, Bedfordshire, £30-35k plus corporate package
We are looking to recruit on behalf of a successful corporate business an experienced Application Support Analyst. responsible for:
- Providing immediate response to incidents and owning corrective and preventative actions.
- Fast action incident response and resolution from 1st Line escalation.
- Proactive analysis of service failures and eradication of problems.
- Analysis of defect to define workarounds that will enable resumption of service;
- Maintenance of high availability environments,
- Risk analysis and management of new applications into the production environment.
- Educated to degree level and\or has significant, relevant industry experience
- Advanced technical/IT awareness and ability to identify new technologies and tools
- Experience of software delivery lifecycle management
- Experience working with diverse subject content and varied approaches that are highly complex
- Experience of working on multiple projects and managing multiple customers at the same time
- Can identify original and innovative solutions to problems
- Ability to undertake a broad mix of technical, operational, supplier management and client facing tasks
- Experience with SQL Server Architecture and advanced SQL query techniques
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)