Trainee Sales Executive
Trainee Sales / Business Development Manager £22,000 - £27,000 p.a. + car OTE £35,000+
Fantastic opportunity for trainee / junior sales professional to kick-start their career in a B2B industrial sales service environment - full training & development provided
This will be a challenging role - but also fun and enjoyable. Successful candidates will be coached and trained to deliver the results in line with an exciting 3 year plan to grow the business.
Following a full induction and on-going training programme, the Sales Executive will be responsible for new business sales and development of the company's customer base, managing and servicing existing accounts, and prospecting for new business. Responsibilities will include:
- Generating customer meetings to initiate the sales process
- Maintain CRM calendar details to allow Telesales to add additional appointments
- Develop and maintain knowledge of company processes, services and products
- Develop and maintain knowledge of competitor activity and capabilities
- Maintain CRM pipeline data to accurately manage and forecast sales revenues
- Work closely with all areas of the business to facilitate exclusive services to all clients
- Building long term sustainable relationships with customers / decision-makers
- Prepare written reports on weekly and monthly activity and performance.
- Obtaining new business at premium prices
- Negotiating prices, price increases / maximisation of profit margin
- Support proposal, tender and bid process and documentation
- Closing and obtaining signed contracts
Our client is one of the most forward-thinking and innovative textile leasing, workwear, PPE, consumables and medical devices companies in the UK. They have over 300 employees, 3 processing sites and dedicated regional delivery hubs throughout the country. With their UK HQ in Lincolnshire, they supply a diverse range of customers across the pharmaceutical, NHS, and semi-conductor market sectors. This position is home based in the south of the UK, preferably in, around or north of the M4 corridor.
The ideal Sales Executive will be a motivated, driven and ambitious individual, eager to learn and start / develop their professional sales career. Previous B2B sales / service / solutions selling is not essential.
Most important is your willingness to learn about the business, embrace new ideas and your desire to build a career in business development and sales. You must have strong self-discipline with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Your Microsoft Office / PC skills will support your strong verbal, written and presentational communication skills. The role requires flexible working hours and frequent UK travel.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Sales Executive / Business Development Manager, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262320A3.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: sales jobs b2b sales business development manager BDM sales executive account manager sales manager manger selling jobs M4 corridor sales b2b graduate sales trainee sales executive junior sales jobs ppe workwear
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.