Front of House Supervisor
Our client is searching for outgoing and bubbly people who love working in hospitality. You must have experience preferably at a supervisory level.
This Front of House Supervisor permanent key position does mean you will be trained on the bar and reception but the main supervision is hands on working with and leading the waiting on team.
The successful candidate will be friendly and outgoing, professional and committed. Working with the restaurant manager and the rest of the team, demonstrate that continual goal in delivering constantly great customer experiences.
• Rosette awarded restaurant.
• Busy bar lunch and supper trade.
• Wedding venue and functions team.
• In house Vintner and shop with their resident Master of Wine.
• Hotel with 23 individually styled luxury bedrooms.
• Stunning riverside location.
• Beautiful large self-catering house.
Salary and Benefits: £18K salary based on a 40 hour week plus, profit related pay scheme, pension and long service reward.
Michelin, Sawdeys, Hardens, Good pub guide, Great Inns of Britain. Lancashire Life Hotel of the year 12.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter for the Front of House Supervisor position.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for the Front of House Supervisor role and to follow further instructions if applicable.