Exciting opportunity not to be missed! TWT Logistics have a unique opportunity for a HGV Technician to join the workshop team based in Ystrad Mynach near Caerphilly. We are offering the successful HGV Technician a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
From its inception in the late 1980s, TWT Logistics Group quickly developed an excellent reputation for handling time-critical consignments in the print industry. The company now operates from its 9 acre HQ in South Wales with over 100,000 square feet of warehousing and offices, as well as a purpose built workshop facility. As a result of its network of strategic partnerships, similar services and facilities are also available at over 50 other locations across the UK.
We are looking to recruit a skilled and experienced HGV Fitter / HGV Technician to join our workshop team at Ystrad Mynach to support our vehicle fleet.
Key responsibilities and duties our HGV Technician:
- Carry out Servicing, Inspection, repairs and planned maintenance on our fleet of DAF, Renault & MAN tractor units and Montracon trailers. MOT preparation of Tractor units and trailers.
- Ensure that all of the relevant service paperwork is completed
- Fault diagnosis on tractors and trailers air and electrical systems
- Trailer ABS & EBS knowledge required
- Roadside repairs (Only in shift hours)
- Work as part of the workshop team or work remotely on site
- A proactive attitude to Health and Safety
- Working from job cards
The successful HGV Technician must be time served and Class 1 or 2 licence is preferable, but not essential.
Our workshop operating hours are Monday - Friday on morning shift (6am-3pm) with a fortnightly Saturday shift (6am-2pm), Monday - Friday on afternoon shift (12:30am-9:30pm) but additional hours may be required if necessary.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our HGV Technician please click ‘Apply’ now!