Sales Advisor (inbound)
The Vedas Group are delighted to announce that we are recruiting.
Position: Telesales advisor (inbound)
Type: Full time
Salary: £15,000 basic (£30,000+ OTE/uncapped).
:: Apply for immediate consideration
:: No experience required
:: Training provided
:: Excellent career development opportunities
APPLY NOW and after a successful short telephone interview, you will be invited to attend a briefing and face-to-face interview at one of our recruitment days.
You will be a results-driven individual with the ambition and desire to succeed in a fast paced sales environment. You will be selling our industry leading home entertainment, broadband and telecoms packages.
Whilst account managing existing customers, you will also be dealing with inbound enquiries, upselling and encouraging customers to buy and invest in our amazing products.
In order to do this you will be;
- Confident, assertive and have a professional telephone manner.
- Constantly be looking to develop your career in sales.
- Able to analyse customer needs and recommend appropriate products and services.
- Technically adept - able to quickly learn and understand new products.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Able to deal with all objections / situations in a patient and friendly manner and assure the customer that what we offer is the best for them!
In return, you will receive a competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential with a realistic £30K+ OTE plus various generous rewards, benefits and career opportunities.
- Extra Holidays
- Simply health cash plan
- Staff discounts
- Discounts Burnley FC tickets
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff lunches
- Free Monday Breakfast
- Fun and fundraising activities
- Free parking
- Training (NVQ's) and Staff Progression
The Vedas Group: The Vedas Group work with a wide range of government, commercial and non-profit organisations and are widely recognised as one of the leading employment support organisations in the North West. We've spent the last 15 years delivering the services and expertise within employment support, careers advice, recruitment and business support. Contact us to find out more: Call us | Visit our website | Follow us on Twitter & LinkedIn.
Shortlisting: If you are shortlisted for this position we will contact you within 5 working days of your application. We always endeavour to contact all applicants, however during busy periods this is not always possible. If you don’t hear from us within this period please regard your application as unsuccessful.