Level 6 Qualified teaching assistant - Dunstable
Do you have a passion for supporting students with SEN needs? Looking to join a school with a supportive SENCO? Excited about the opportunity to work with a thriving school? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a level 6 qualified teaching assistant to support a school based in Dunstable. The school currently hosts just over 400 students from the local area and have recently been inspected by Ofsted and received a good ranking
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Opportunities to develop your career within this school
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Level 6 qualified
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working with special needs students
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Working one to one with a student with special needs
- Providing engaging and interactive activities
- Communicating with the SENCO and parents
- Planning activities and monitoring the progress of the student.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and good school, don't hesitate, apply today. Call Shannon on 01582811878 or email your CV to Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.