Duty Manager & Chef
Duty Manager - your job will involve:
* Managing the operation of the bar and restaurant including the development and growth of people, sales and profits,
* Motivate and inspire your team through a genuine passion for hospitality,
* Manage the bar and restaurant in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures
* Drive sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and implement a high level of superior guest service
* Maximise profits by controlling food, beverage and labour costs.
Chef - your job will involve:
To prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, with the key aim of delivery food to our client's customers within 10 minutes.
- Prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, meeting their standards.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy at all times
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Work safely around the kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the manager
- Complete all the appropriate company documentation and key task, on every shift.
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Experience is preferable - full training will be given
And you will benefit from:
- Competitive wage
- Staff discounts
Our client will reply to successful candidates within 14 days.
Previous experience is essential.