Sales Managers / Business Development
Job Title: Sales Managers
Salary: A genuine first year OTE £60k & Package of Healthcare and Pension after probation)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
They are an independent intermediary company, that successfully services the corporate and consumer market for their car leasing solutions and requirements within the UK.
Who are they looking for?
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a team of experienced internal sales consultants selling vehicle contract hire and leasing to both the non -regulated and regulated market. The ability and personality to recruit manage, coach and continue to build a strong team of consultants is crucial.
Strong communication and leadership skills will ensure that the day to day running of the team is smooth and efficient in order to achieve maximum output and potential. Reporting to the Sales Board, but working alongside two other Sales Managers we are seeking an individual who thrives on success and who can demonstrate the business gravitas to expand the role and in turn their own professional growth. Gaining the respect and support of their team is critical.
As the role is both over the phone and email, you need to be articulate and have a great command of written and verbal English and IT skills.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensuring set daily, weekly and monthly KPI's and sales targets are achieved and MPS (minimum performance standards) exceeded
- Mentoring, motivating and managing a team of experienced sales consultants
- Responsible for the day to day management of a dedicated team of up to 8 - 12
- Successful growth and retention of team by inspiring and leading with a strong work ethic
- Manage performance reviews and implementing training working within a clearly defined strategy
- First point of contact for team for any coaching, issues & concerns
- Daily monitoring of random selection of calls to improve quality/customer service
- Record statistics, and performance levels and prepare reports for management review
- Conduct regular one to ones and monthly sales reviews against defined KPI's
- Oversee training and development of the team - identify training needs and report back to HR
- Liaising with the senior management in order to resolve any issues and ensure that the customer experience is met to the company standards
- Manage performance, clearly communicate expectations and provide ongoing feedback to the team
- Manage staff resources - efficient management of shift patterns, holiday authorisations, sickness absence etc
Specific job skills:
- A working knowledge of the Consumer Credit Act and the FCA regulations preferred
- Results driven and team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven successful experience of leading and developing sales teams
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisational skills and able to prioritise workload based on business critical needs
- Reliable, resourceful, approachable and discreet
What will you get from them?
- Pension (after probation period)
- 24 days holiday (plus 8 public holidays)additional loyalty holidays after a qualifying period
- Fantastic bonus schemes and incentives
- Free Vitality health insurance & lifestyle subsidised gym (after probation period)
- Casual/smart dress code
- Full kitchen facilities with chill out area
- Superb career development opportunities
- Company social calendar
- Town centre location with excellent transport links
- Onsite car parking
- Family run business
What's the working week?
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm (one day per week you will need to work until 6pm)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Sales Manager, Solution Selling, IT Sales Coordinator, Technical Sales Manager, Technical Sales Coordinator, Technical Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Head of Sales, Internal Sales Manager, Sales Team Leader, Direct Sales, Head of Business Development, Senior Sales Manager, B2B, Account Director, Key Account Manager, Business Development Lead will also be considered for this role.