Maths Teacher - Burgess Hill
Long Term Contract - October Start
Great Rates of Pay
Are you looking for a part time role teaching Maths until Christmas?
Do you have a teaching qualification?
Do you have experience teaching in Secondary schools?
Would you be available to start now?
Can you work in Burgess Hill?
If you answer yes to these questions the please read on...
We are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher, long term in one of our schools in Burgess Hill. This is a part time teaching position running from ASAP until Christmas 2016.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
This school has recently converted to Academy Status as part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust. Their aim is for excellence for all, focusing on academic attainment and raising aspirations. It is important to them that they support each student to believe in themselves and to strive to achieve their ambitions, whatever they may be.
With support and challenge from the University, their broad and balanced curriculum is designed to equip students with the skills knowledge and expertise for their future success.
This Academy is at the start of an exciting journey towards becoming an outstanding secondary school. If you would like to be part of that exciting journey then please apply now.
- Accessible Public transport links
- On site parking
- Top of the range technology and modern resources
- Very Friendly and Supportive departments
- Great team work amongst the staff
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- NQT's are welcome to apply
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
- Commitment to the full teaching role, treating this assignment as though a permanent teacher at the school
If you are available to visit the school and meet with the head, then please apply today or contact us if you would like more information.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks