Foundation Phase Teacher - Conwy area - Maternity Cover
Foundation Phase Teacher, Conwy area - Maternity Cover
Excell Supply is Wales’s fastest growing Education Sector Specialist and we are currently recruiting for a Foundation Phase Teacher for a Primary school in the Conwy area.
This Full time position is due to start in December and will continue until the end of the academic year.
Previous teaching experience in a primary school is essential with experience of teaching Years 1&2 preferred. The ability to speak Welsh fluently is desirable.
We want to provide our school with a passionate Teacher who can plan and deliver engaging lessons to encourage student achievement as well as possessing strong knowledge of the Foundation Phase Curriculum.
Newly qualified teachers (NQT’s) are welcomed by Excell Supply and we offer supportive career guidance along with subsidized CPD training (available to all of our candidates).
Excell Supply are members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and take compliance extremely seriously. We are an umbrella body to the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full registration process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- The skills to plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for the needs for all student ability ranges
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Current knowledge of any changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- The ability to liaise with colleagues and work flexibly with school activities
- EWC registration (see ewc.wales for more information)
What to expect from Excell:
- Highly competitive pay rates (paid weekly)
- Access to a vast range of retail discounts (online and in store) with our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package (no charge involved) and recommend a friend scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
- Free safeguarding training