Sales Manager – Hygiene
Lyreco, one of the world’s leading providers of Workplace Solutions to businesses has an opportunity for a Sales Manager – Hygiene to manage a team of Business Develop Managers operating within this area. The team spread will go across various regions so this roles responsibility will have national coverage. We are offering a salary up to £45k per annum with a 12K OTE, Car and Corporate Benefits package.
We are introducing a team that will work on a regional basis to promote sales of our Hygiene category within our Field Sales customer base. With a target list of almost 70,000 existing customers and a huge opportunity to develop sales with new customers this is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful category team. The successful candidates will be enterprising, commercially astute and enthusiastic. Although this team will be dedicated to supporting our Field Sales Division the reporting line is directly into the Director of Business Development for Hygiene.
As our Sales Manager – Hygiene your role will be to ensure the consistent achievement of the Field Sales growth plan in the Hygiene sector, you will be responsible for the management of the Hygiene Business Development team. This team will be defined by geographical area comprising of up to six direct reports. The effective motivation, development and organisation of this team to achieve sales growth in the category of cleaning and hygiene products will be your primary objective.
Key responsibilities of a Lyreco Sales Manager – Hygiene Field Sales:
- Support and guide the development of team members to reach their full potential.
- Ensure team compliance in achieving sales, margin and new business targets.
- Monitor team and individual performance against pre-set criteria.
- Plan and deliver monthly team training meetings, demonstrating exceptional presentation skills to ensure that the team have the required skill, knowledge and attitude to be successful.
- To manage the team and individual performance, implementing plans to support improvement where necessary.
- Plan and carry out effective monthly one to one meetings and appraisals on an annual basis.
- Communicate effectively with the Field Sales Director on a regular basis.
- Stay up to date with the cleaning and Hygiene marketplace and competitor knowledge.
Skills and abilities to become a Lyreco Sales Manager – Hygiene Field Sales include:
- Extensive experience and knowledge within the Cleaning and Hygiene Sector, with a track record of successfully developing business in this area.
- Experience of managing and developing a team successfully, with a full understanding of the principles of ‘People Management.’
- Have a full understanding of the business development process, from prospect through to account retention and growth, with a proven track record in this.
- A natural leader with the ability to remotely manage a sales team.
- Demonstrates ownership of assigned work and accepts responsibility for own actions, performance and results.
- Commands excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly and at all levels.
- Hold a full and valid Driving Licence.
If you are looking to further develop your career in an award winning and people centric business, then apply for this Sales Manager – Hygiene role today!