Sponsorship Sales Executive
The Centre for Financial Professionals (CFP) is an international research and event organiser, producing highly regarded commercial b-2-b conferences and training courses for financial and risk professionals. CFP also has a rapidly growing publishing business, with monthly eNewsletters, dedicated Risk Insights website and eMagazine.
A very attractive opportunity has arisen as a Sponsorship Sales Executive to join our growing portfolio of events and events team. CFP’s events are focused on the financial sector, where there has been and continue to exist significant growth potential. Established annual events and launch events, and a growing publishing arm, the Sponsorship Sales Executive role is an exciting opportunity for someone to grow and develop their career in this sector.
CFP is looking for a Sponsorship Sales Executive to sell multi-tiered sponsorship packages for their events and publishing. You will be required to seek out appropriate partners, develop relationships with relevant decision makers and sell over the counter (OTC) and bespoke packages to fit the objectives of clients. In addition, you will also be able to sell various delegate and attendee packages to our large, relevant and targeted audiences.
Responsibilities will include:
- Grow revenue across a base of existing clients but also have the ability to source new business
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and formulate innovative, creative and profitable solutions for their business
- Maintaining close liaison with the marketing, production and operations teams in order to ensure the delivery of successful customer focused events and publishing
- Ability to multitask including conducting monthly revenue forecasts, sales reports and manage a sales pipeline
- Identifying potential customers from media and events and from other business sources.
Experience in a sales capacity is an advantage, ideally having worked within delegate and/or sponsorship sales previously and have a proven track record. Having worked for a conference company or in publishing would be an advantage. You must be passionate about the future of media and events, and be able to demonstrate this.
Candidates with strong sales experience, and a desire to learn and develop within the events industry, will also be considered.
You will be a highly ambitious individual, who is looking for a career move with the ability to communicate with a wide range of clients at all levels. You will be financial motivated, proactive and have a desire to succeed.
Department & Supervisor:
You will be supervised by and report to the Sales Manager
Type of Employment: