St David’s College Llandudno is recruiting for a Bursar’s Secretary to join our busy Bursary department. This position is to commence as soon as possible.
- Answering the phone in a welcoming and professional manner and deal with or transfer all enquiries.
- Welcoming visitors, signing them in and providing refreshments.
- Receiving, sorting, distributing the incoming post and processing the outgoing post.
- Co-ordinate the final lists of extras to include on termly bills.
- Co-ordinate all travel arrangements for pupils.
- Typing for the Bursar, some requiring independent drafting of letters.
- Filing and management of records including staff sickness, personnel records.
- Provide any confidential secretarial support needed by the Bursar.
- Assist Bursar in the procurement process for academic orders.
- Management of petty cash.
The ideal person will have previous PA and Reception and must be able to stay calm under pressure.