Full Time Divorce Lawyer Required
Divorce Lawyer required as soon as possible for an established online legal services small company advising and assisting Litigants in Persons in all aspects of their divorce apart from child disputes. Further details to be discussed at an interview.
All work is done by email, telephone and post. We deal with all family courts throughout England. Barristers are used for any advocacy work.
Our clients come from all over London and the UK in general and various countries abroad ie., USA, Dubai, China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Caribbean, Canada etc.
Responsibilities are to manage a caseload and the UK office in general with some support.
- Advising clients by email, post and telephone in answer to their questions regarding their divorce.
- Advising and assisting clients throughout in financial relief court proceedings.
- Preparing all court documents for the client to sign.
- Negotiating a divorce settlement with the other side solicitors.
- Arranging and briefing Counsel to appear on behalf of client at court hearings and obtaining Counsel???s Opinion when required.
- Calling new client enquiries and advising them of the divorce process and answering their divorce questions generally. Persuading new enquiries to use us for their divorce.
- Billing on a regular basis.
a. Have the ability to communicate with people at all levels from all walks of life.
b. Be very articulate, have excellent telephone manner and writing skills.
c. Be professional at all times, firm when required and friendly at the same time.
d. Be very confident and have the ability to multi-task and be able to cope with a lot of pressure.
e. Be very good at managing demanding clients and juggling their own time to meet court and various other deadlines.
f. Be very experienced in divorce and financial relief applications.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.