Maths Teacher - Littlehampton
Paid to scale - Full Time
Permanent Vacancy - January 2017 Start.
Required for January 2017, an enthusiastic and inspiring specialist to join the Maths Department of one of our Academies. Applicants must be able to teach Maths at all key stages and across the ability range.
This Academy is an exciting, vibrant community where every individual is valued and expected to excel. Their mission is to inspire young people to develop a love for learning that will allow them to grow and flourish as they move through the school. They believe that their students join as children, and they aim to ensure that they leave their doors as accomplished young men and women, confident in their own abilities and ready to realise their aspirations in the world.
Their guiding principle is to put students at the heart of everything they do and they achieve this by promoting their shared values of Respect, Explore, Aspire, and Persevere.
To find out more about this academy and its excellent facilities, please get in touch today.
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Spacious and modern facilities
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring, supportive & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in it's mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education?
If so we ask that you have:
- Teaching qualification
- A degree in Maths or an appropriate related subject
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don?t hesitate, apply today.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks