Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Role: Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Location: Burton upon Trent
Salary: Competitive (£35,000 - £40,000) + Car allowance + pension+ 25 days annual holiday
Lallemand is a market leader in the field of brewing process products, manufacturing and exporting from our site in Burton upon Trent to breweries around the world.
An opportunity has arisen for a HSE Manager. The role will require developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture on site, where building internal relationships is key. This would suit an ambitious candidate with the ability to influence at all levels. Ideally, you will come from a technical or manufacturing environment and experience in supplying the food or beverage industry would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will have:
- NEBOSH Certificate (Diploma advantageous)
- Significant operational experience in HSE, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- An engaging and effective communication style
- A ‘hands on ‘attitude
- A proven track record in H&S management
- Ideally have, or be working towards Chartered membership of IOSH
If you believe you have the qualities and experience to succeed in this role please send your cv to: email@example.com by clicking apply.