Conference Booker / Administrator (York, Circa 18k)
Our client is a busy conference, meetings and events agency with a growing travel division, sourcing facilities all over the UK and overseas for a number of large blue-chip and government clients. They have a successful track record and ambitious growth plans.
Based on the Science Park near York University, Our client has modern offices with great transport links.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to recruit a Venue Finding, Conference Booker / Administrator to join their dynamic Conference team.
Do you have what our client needs?:
• Ideally a minimum of 1 years' experience within a busy office
• Enthusiasm, willingness to learn and a passion for good customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail, efficient and organised
• Good computer skills (MS Office and databases)
• Able to work on own initiative, under pressure and with flexibility
• Ability to problem solve
• Along with a good dose of common sense!
A bit about the role:
• Taking ownership of client conference enquiry bookings
• Ensuring you understand your clients requirements
• Finding the perfect venue within the UK and Europe for your client's conference requirements
• Negotiating the best deal for your client
• Processing administration for your clients bookings
• Handling all changes for your clients bookings
• Travelling where necessary for inspection trips and familiarisation visits
• Develop and build good relationships with your clients and colleagues
Our newest client offers a busy office working environment with 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The office opening hours are Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 18:00. You will work shifts between these hours totalling 38.75 hrs per week. Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 dependant on experience
Interested? Apply now attaching your most recent up to date CV.