KS2 Primary Teacher - Maternity Cover -Pulborough
Primary KS2 teacher
Fixed term contact to start 1st November 2016
Pulborough, West Sussex
Paid to scale (M1 - M6) - Salary pro rata.
Are you a Primary teacher seeking a fixed-term contract for the remainder of the academic year? Have you taught across Keystage 2 year groups? Are you seeking a role within a friendly, community focused, local primary setting? If so please read below...
Our school are looking for an enthusiastic and caring teacher to join their KS2 team from November 2016 to cover maternity leave on a FTC. This role is based in Pulborough in West Sussex. This is a two-form-entry, above-average-size school in a rural location with spacious outdoor areas. Most pupils are local to the school, living in the village.
The Job role:
- 5 days a week full-time teaching KS2 classes from Year 3 - Year 5 on a fixed-term maternity cover contract.
- Duties will include planning and marking, assessment, parents' evenings, after school club assistance, and PE.
- Teachers must hold QTS and have KS2 experience in a mainstream primary with proven strong behavioural management skills.
- NQT's with KS2 experience in years 3,4,5,6 will be considered.
- 301 mixed pupils on roll.
- Two-form entry.
- Quality of teaching is 'outstanding' as awarded in latest Ofsted report.
- The school has achieved the Artsmark Gold Award.
- Creative, artistic focus.
- Pupils' personal development and their wider educational outcomes are excellent.
- The school has manay partnerships with organisations within the local area.
- In all lessons, behaviour is impeccable and pupils have acquired excellent skills and working habits.
- Robust behavioural management structure.
- Onsite teacher parking.
- Throughout the school, all groups of pupils make excellent overall progress.
- Work very hard and proud of their school.
- Culturally diverse.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Recommend a teacher and you will receive £300 for each person that successfully completes 30 days of work for us.
Did you know at Randstad Education:
- We work with over 2,500 schools each week
- Our network of teachers and support staff work with over 85,000 children every day
- We have a local dedicated team of ex-teachers, nursery managers and teaching assistants who are able to support you in finding the perfect role and offer professional advice if required.
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience and you feel this is the right role for you please apply immediately. The closing date for applications for this role is 20th October 2016.