Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 21st October 2016
Argyll and Bute Council require a part time Leisure Assistant at the Riverside Swim and Health Centre, Dunoon. Duties will include supervision of swimming pool, cleaning duties and any other duties as stated in our operating procedures. The hours of work are 13 hours per week to be worked Monday 06:30 am to 13:30 pm and Tuesday 07:30 am to 13:30 pm.
This is a temporary post with an anticipated leave date of 31st March 2017.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.33 per hour to this post.
- The salary detailed is the full time equivalent salary and will be paid on a pro rata basis
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact David Campbell, Senior Duty Officer on 01369 701170.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01426 / CMC00172.
CMC00172 - Leisure Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx