Looking for a new career opportunity within a busy creative design agency?
Are you a PowerPoint operator, editorial assistant or graduate looking for an exciting new challenge?
Here at LOVELIVE, we are looking for a flexible Presentations Designer to join the LOVELIVE team in Macclesfield, Cheshire. The successful Presentations Designer will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a very competitive rate of pay.
LOVELIVE have an excellent reputation supporting the Pharmaceutical and Medical Communications industries and our team has many years combined experience within this business sector. We are looking for a Presentations Designer with excellent written and verbal skills, a meticulous eye for detail, and the ability to work to tight deadlines and maintain our high quality project delivery.
Your responsibilities as our Presentations Designer will include:
- Formatting and styling of PowerPoint presentations to specific guidelines with
consistency, accuracy and quality
- Undertaking proofreading of both presentations and creative design work
- Assisting the creative team in the coordination and delivery of creative projects
To become our Presentations Designer you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience of using PowerPoint to an intermediate/advanced level ideally within a
- Creating, styling and formatting PowerPoint presentations
- A high level of proficiency in all MS Office packages
- Medical communications agency background and/or studio experience
- Proofreading and copy-editing of slides, word documents and typeset artwork
- Figure redrawing
- Understanding of design briefs
- Some knowledge and experience of: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Prezi, Keynote
If this Presentations Designer is the role for you and you have the skills and experience required, please click ‘apply’ today.