Teaching Assistant's needed for Chester Primary School
-Are you looking for a new challenge to support KS1 & 2 pupils at a school in Chester?
-Are you interested to become a key member of a school team that is undertaking exciting growth?
- Are able to inspire and engage young people?
Randstad Education are recruiting in Partnership with a large Primary School in Chester. We are seeking KS1 and/or KS2 Teaching Assistants to assist children across all year groups, ideally to float from Reception to Year 6 or within year groups where your strength lies.
This position is to work in a unique primary school built to serve the needs of the local area within the city. The school community is friendly, focused on learning and opportunity, nurturing, supportive and aims high.
To be considered you must also be committed to meeting the individual needs of every child and the desire to create a happy and secure environment.
For this role you must?..
- Have experience of working in primary schools or nurseries as a Teaching Assistant
- Ideally have experience of delivering interventions or 1:1 support
- Be able to engage and inspire the children that you will be working with
- Treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role
- Inject a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability
- Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education?s child protection and UK eligibility checks
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply online