Salary: £7.45per hour 07.00 - 19.00, all other hours £8.45 per hour
This is a zero hour contract
Our client is the largest independent, privately owned Accident Management Company in the UK. They have recently grown organically and are looking to recruit more drivers to join the team.
We need empathetic, understanding and well organised individuals with a passion to deliver outstanding levels of customer service. You are very much the face of the Company to customers and your approachable, respectable service will provide support for them after an unfortunate experience.
You will meet and surpass our customers' expectations, providing a reassuring service, answering any queries they may have about the vehicle.
Operations Manager / Depot Manager
- Fleet and Transport Departments
- Garage / Warehouse
- Body Shops
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Driving vehicles to and from client's delivery and collection points, ensuring the necessary vehicle checks are completed and providing a high level of customer service.
- Collecting and delivering replacement vehicle to our clients
- Photographing clients vehicles - VRN
- Completing all necessary paper work.
- Checking vehicles for damage upon delivery and collection
- Handing over vehicles to our clients ensuring that vehicle controls are explained thoroughly.
- Liaise with council offices and testing station.
- Check vehicles are in full working order and conform to current legislation.
- Driving vehicles, including the transporter and recovery truck when necessary and if authorized/legally allowed to do so.
- Any other ad hoc duties to insure the smooth running of the department.
- Zero Hour Contracts
- Good practical driving skills and road safety awareness
- The ability to work independently
- Patience and a polite attitude towards other road users and clients
- Ability to follow policy and procedure of collection and delivery