FINTEC Recruit is seeking a Quantity Surveyor for our client based in Oxford. This is a permanent position with salary in the £45,000 to £50,000 range plus benefits and bonus. Our client in the construction sector with projects both in the public and private sector for builds, civils, utilities and groundworks. Experience in JCT / NEC Contracts is necessary.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Quantity Surveyor, your responsibilities will include the following:-
- Leading and managing projects, working as part of a management team .
- Preparing tender and contract documents including bills of quantities.
- Providing accurate monthly reports and final outcome forecasts.
- Taking off quantities/ creating BOQ's/cost variations.
The ideal candidate for the Quantity Surveyor role will have
- Relevant qualifications (degree or HND in Quantity Surveying )
- Experience in a similar role
- Confident IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Professional approach with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in JCT / NEC Contracts.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2127.
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.