Our Client is looking for Warehouse Operatives based in Portbury, Bristol and is offering an attractive salary to the right applicants.
You will work within a warehouse team in a multi customer chilled environment, handling goods from intake through to dispatch in a safe and accurate manner, providing an efficient and reliable service to the customer.
Offering a competitive hourly rate, plus unsocial hour’s premium, they are looking for hard working and dedicated people to join their friendly team.
Key priorities of the role:
- Unloading vehicles, and breaking down loads
- Scanning and picking product accurately
- Building loads and loading into vehicles
- Using powered pallet trucks and other equipment to move stock around the warehouse
- Maintaining a safe working environment, taking an active responsibility for your own safety
No experience required as full training and support is provided from day one
- The ability to communicate well with those around you
- Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
- Great organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise where needed
- Be able to work well within a team
- Fast track promotion opportunities for the right candidate
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week
- Salary of £7.53 per hour
- Premiums for night work (+£1.00 per hour)
- Lots of overtime opportunities
Healthcare plan, pension package, childcare vouchers, retail discounts
A leading UK supply chain company with a history that spans over 100 years.
You will be working for one of the fastest growing Logistics companies in Europe, supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry.
The development of their people is key to the Company’s on-going success, if you’re looking for a role with variety and long term development opportunities and to join a rapidly growing successful depot, this may be the role for you.
Please apply now by sending your CV to the email address on this jobboard.