Children’s Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers
Job Title: Children’s Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers
Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
Salary: From £12.00 per hour
HFH Healthcare is a rapidly expanding complex healthcare service providing bespoke packages of care. You will have the opportunity to progress through gaining new skills and experience as our organisation grows.
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants, Support Workers, Nursery nurses, Nursery Assistants, Child Minders, Au Pairs, Teaching Assistants in Eastbourne for children with long term healthcare conditions living in their own homes to work on a flexible shift basis.
The following experience would be an advantage:
- Carers with experience working with healthcare clients in their own home
- Carers with experience working in a hospital or rehab centre
- Nursery nurses/Nursery Assistants/Child Minders/ Au Pairs
- Teaching assistants working with learning & physical disabilities
- Nurses trained overseas interested in work as Healthcare Assistants
- UK or Overseas nurses awaiting PIN or PIN lapsed interested in working as a Healthcare Assistant
- Student Nurses undergoing training
Our aim at HFH Healthcare is to provide our clients with a care team of the highest calibre. Our team of specialist nurse trainers train all selected candidates in our fully equipped training facility and further support all care teams in the client’s home on a daily basis.
If you would like to join our friendly team at HFH and be rewarded for your skills in healthcare, please submit your CV below, or alternatively contact us on 020 8605 9712.