Production Supervisor / Team Leader
Production Supervisor / Production Team Leader, Milton Keynes area Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Production Supervisor / Production Team Leader role on behalf of a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer.
Based in the Milton Keynes area area the role is commutable Northampton, Luton, Bedford, Hemel Hempstead etc.
Reporting directly to the Production Shift Manager, the successful applicant will lead a production team and assist in the efficient and economic operation of your designated area of responsibility. Ensuring the processes, production and quality of the clients products meet the safest and highest specification as per customer and company requirements.
The role holder will also ensure that all staff work safely in accordance to the relative risk assessments and training procedures.
- Work as part of the team, ensuring there are no production problems but ensuring that the Production Manager is made aware of any concerns.
- Ensure all those working within your area comply with company and legislative health & safety, food safety and personal hygiene procedures and regulations including pre-production machine and electric truck check sheets.
- Working alongside other Supervisors and Shift manager to reduce production NCR's maintaining levels to the Green standard.
- Provide cover for the shift manager in their absence.
- Conduct first stage disciplinaries.
- Monitoring and managing area through-put.
- To promote departmental teamwork and support operatives in attaining highest standards of work.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motive the teams
- Proven Supervisory background within a food manufacturing environment
- Ideally hold a food safety / hygiene certificate or Food Safety qualification
Salary: rate of pay is £11.68 per hour raising to £12.67 per hour after a successful probationery period
Working Hours: Days: Monday - Friday 5.30am - 2.00om / 1.30pm-10.00pm on an alternating shift pattern.
Holidays: 28 days holiday (incl bank holidays which are normal working days for us)
The nature and seniority of this position may require you to work additional hours throughout the week in line with business needs.
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button, and also include with your CV your current salary, min salary requirements, and notice period.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Production Shift Manager, Production Supervisor, Production Team Leader, Production Controller, Line Manager, Section leader, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Luton, Hemel Hempstead