Warehouse Skills Trainer
Warehouse Skills Trainer
Full time: 40 hours per week, flexible hours
Hourly rates: Competitive
Do you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great! So do we!
We're HelloFresh, the UK's number 1 recipe box service. Every week, we send thousands of people recipes, together with a box of perfectly portioned ingredients to make those recipes come to life. More than a company; we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the UK cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
As an energetic and highly motivated team, we work tirelessly to make an impact on our customer's lives and we're succeeding! That's why we are looking for a warehouse trainer, to teach new and existing employees the skills they need to successfully for fill their roles.
As a trainer, you will be responsible for working closely with the Production and Site managers, to design and deliver training plans for all warehouse staff. All tasks to be undertaken with a view to improving skills, knowledge, efficiency and productivity, in support of the overall company and site objectives.
What you'll do:
- Deliver induction and operational training for new employees
- Identify where additional training requirements exist
- Manage training related documents and paperwork
- Ensuring statutory training requirements are met
- Training will be both class room and operationally based
Who you are:
- Trained to RTITB, AITT or ITSSAR standards
- Valid counterbalance and powered pallet truck certificates
- Ideally have experience with reach trucks and scrubber machines
- Food Safety Level 3 qualification
- Experience in writing and training to SOP or SSOW
- Health and Safety knowledge, e.g. IOSH Managing Safely and IOSH Working Safely qualifications
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Great sense of humour
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Access to our many employee perks, such as regular social events
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!