School HR Administrator
Have you heard of Randstad Education before? Randstad Education is one of the leading education recruitment agencies within London.
Randstad Education offer competitive rates, and provide outstanding service. But, most importantly we dedicate all of our time and effort in finding the perfect role for each individual.
Our client in Hackney is seeking an experienced HR Administrator. Do you have previous experience within this field? Or do you know someone who does? Randstad Education has a great referral scheme.
If you have the required experience, please apply online now, or please spread the word!
* Dealing with all human resource matters within the school
* Planning recruitment solutions for the school
* Working in partnership with Heads of Departments
* Liaising with potential candidates for permanent and contract roles
* Sending out written communications
* Previous experience of working within human resources
* Knowledge of human resource processes and procedures
* Experience of SIMS and proficient in Microsoft
* Excellent communication skills
* Due to the confidential nature of this role, successful candidates must have a current DBS check
* Good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Warm and personable manner
* Ability to demonstrate a high standard of literacy and numeracy
* Able to demonstrate the ability to work confidentially, on their own, and as part of a team
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply ONLINE NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you.