New opportunity not to be missed! Norton Way Group has an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to join the team in Chiswick, West London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 OTE depending on experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm, Alternate Saturdays 8.00am – 12.30pm.
Are you organised with great customer service skills? If so, this could be the position for you!
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan and Skoda in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor to work within our lively Chiswick Honda aftersales department. The role involves arranging customer bookings for the workshop, ensuring all the necessary information is obtained and the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved at all times.
Key Responsibilities of the Service Advisor
- Correctly interpret customer or internal instructions and complete job cards/repair orders, etc. and pass them to the workshop
- Monitoring all work to ensure that it is completed by the times required and to report any likely delays to the customer as early as possible
- To seek, record and communicate authority for any extra work required or parts to be ordered or fitted
- Ensure that work done, parts and consumables used and tests carried out are accurately recorded on the job card/repair order. To cost the work and raise invoices. Raising, monitor and account for warranty claims, including the reimbursement of goodwill claims
- Ordering agreed parts from the parts department and to order agreed sub-contract work
Experience required by the Service Advisor
- Experience of working within an automotive service department is essential
Essential Skills required by the Service Advisor
- Outstanding communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Proficient IT skills and preferably previous experience with DMS systems, e.g. Kerridge
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to customers
- A self-starter who is able to work under their own initiative, multi task and achieve deadlines
- High level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Strong Organisational skills and able to follow strict procedures
- Smart appearance
**A full UK driving licence is essential**
In return we offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Norton Way Motors Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Service Advisor – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a multi-franchise company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan and Skoda.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.