Residential Youth Worker
Due to the award of an exclusive national contract, we have exciting opportunities for 10 residential support workers to join our team
Candidates will be providing full care and support to looked after children and young people aged 8 - 18 with complex needs and/or emotional and behavioural issues and challenging behaviour
- A minimum of 6 months care experience which we can verify with references
- An excellent work ethic as well as being reliable and flexible
- Be passionate about the care and safety of children and young people
- Due to the nature of the role drivers with their own transport are required
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old to comply with Ofsted requirements
- Candidates with QCF/NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People will have an advantage, but this is not essential
What we can offer you:
- Guaranteed agency work and permanent contracts with our care providers after 12 weeks
- A realistic opportunity to earn £700 per week for full-time staff
- Weekly pay
- A specialist training package worth up to £750, including MAPA which is a BILD accredited course
- Opportunities to undertake a free QCF/NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Full and part time hours 7 days a week - flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Day and night shifts
- Weekend only work
Successful candidates will be required to undergo full safer employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. The cost of this will be met by the applicant, however, we also accept portable enhanced DBS certificates.
As soon as pre employment checks and training are complete, which will take no longer than two weeks, immediate work is available.
For more information, please call the number provided and to apply, please email your CV via this job board.