Housekeeper- The Abbeyfield Society, Girton Green, Wellbrook Way, Cambridge, CB3 0GQ
Rate of pay is GBP8.36 per hour
Hours of work: 9:30 - 3:30 Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
At Abbeyfield we believe older people deserve time and respect. It's our mission to provide the best service of care and housing for all our residents, and to be a champion for older people. We have been a charitable housing organisation for nearly 60 years. Throughout this time our residents are always at the heart of what we do and the services we provide.
Our residents are the most important part of what we do at Abbeyfield, Girton Green and therefore ensuring the complex and their apartments are maintained to the highest level of cleanliness at all times
You will be required to:
- Clean and maintain highest standards of cleanliness of apartments
- Empty bins, vacuum floors, dust, clean mirrors
- Clean showers and toilets to the highest standard.
- Check if anything has been damaged or is not working properly and report this immediately to the relevant staff member
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Company Health and Safety policy
- Carry out all reasonable requests given by the housing coordinator
- The role requires substantial bending, stretching and carrying
If you have not heard back from us by 26th October your application has been unsuccessful