Science Teacher required, Preston - January 2017 or sooner
Applications from experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers are welcomed.
Teachers must have:
* Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years, or your last two teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT
* QTS or equivalent
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Good classroom management skills
The successful Candidate is…
Someone who can effectively challenge pupils to achieve, using a range of engaging methods and excellent communication skills. You will be approachable, organised with a good eye for detail, able to work under your own initiative to help raise attainment for your class. You will be able to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching ensuring delivery of quality lessons that add value to pupils and school.
Please send an up to date, relevant CV along with a cover letter for the attention of Rachael Boaler to email@example.com OR call 07423186662. Please note, we can only respond to successful applicants. We are unable to provide individual CV feedback due to the high volumes of applications.