Customer Care Advisor
Opportunity for Customer Care Advisor in small friendly Call Centre environment
Chippenham based vehicle fleet management company - £17,500 p.a. + bonus + benefits
The Customer Service / Care Advisor will handle incoming call enquiries from a wide variety of fleet customers providing advice and excellent customer service to all with responsibilities including:
- taking calls from customers to organise service / maintenance / repairs to company vehicles
- taking calls from customers who have broken down / had accidents
- organising recovery vehicles promptly
- booking service / maintenance / repair schedules with suppliers
- organise rental / courtesy vehicles and other services as required
Our Chippenham based client delivers fleet management solutions to companies around the UK and is the largest privately held vehicle fleet management company in the world. Their fully outsourced fleet management service looks after clients' vehicles for the whole of their life and they have been listed as one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past three consecutive years.
Benefits include 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Pension Plan, Death in Service and Critical Illness insurance, free parking, Childcare Voucher programme and more.
The ideal Customer Service / Customer Care Advisor will have some previous experience in a customer service, office, contact centre or call centre environment. You will have a confident, positive style with strong telephone communication and excellent customer service skills including:
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to think and talk clearly when responding to enquiries
- Questioning / listening skills and ability to assimilate information
- Able to multi-task with consistency / accuracy
If you wish to be considered for the role of Customer Care Advisor, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262314A2.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: customer service Chippenham jobs customer care advisor call centre jobs customer service jobs contact centre jobs office jobs contact centre customer care Swindon jobs bath jobs call centre office customer service jobs chippenham
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.