Sales Executive – Business Development Consultant (AWDO-P2785)
Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant with the ability to sell products and services over the telephone, generate leads, account manage and upsell to existing clients with a confident, friendly and team player mentality is required for a fast growing Company based in Peterborough.
SALARY: £16,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary / up to £29,500 OTE (depending on experience) + Benefits
** Junior and Senior Level Candidate Applications Welcome **
** Full Product Training Provided **
** Fast-Track Career Development Opportunities Available **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: All levels of experience considered. However, candidates will need to have some previous experience selling over the telephone, preferably within a B2B environment. Any previous experience selling IT Security Products or Managed Network / IT Security Services would be highly desirable, although not essential, as additional product training will be provided.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant that has the ability to sell products and services over the telephone, generate leads and account manage and upsell to existing clients with a confident, friendly and team player mentality.
Working as the Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant you will join the Company at an exciting time, within an industry that is growing at a fast rate.
As the Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant you will work alongside a small team and will be responsible for securing new clients for the Company’s IT Security Products and Managed Services packages.
Your responsibilities as the Sales Executive / Business Development Consultant will also involve up-selling and renewing contracts with existing clients.
As a successful candidate you will have great career development opportunities working within this fast growing industry with a Company that offers the latest and best in IT Security Solutions.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Secure managed service orders from targeted clients using defined sales campaigns to small business (<100 users) clients, from a mix of existing clients and new opportunities
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at creating significant customer interest during the initial contact call
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing and negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines in order to successfully close the deal
- Use the Company’s CRM database to identify potential prospects, canvas those prospects and update the CRM database with information discovered during the initial contact
- Use of initiative to identify, qualify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the Company’s CRM database
- Manage the CRM database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Attend weekly meetings with the Sales Manager to provide pipeline update information and discuss any issues
- Liaise effectively with all departments within the Company to ensure customer requirements are met or exceeded
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice ideas
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have some previous experience selling over the telephone
- Ideally you will have an interest in technology. Any previous experience selling IT Security Products or Managed Network / IT Security Services within a B2B environment would be highly desirable
- Must have an excellent telephone manner and conversational ability
- High degree of accuracy in written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet targets or deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, achievement orientated with the ability to use your own initiative
- Must be willing to learn and deal with technical product information
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Peterborough
AWD online operates as an employment agency