Contracts Coordinator, Huddersfield
Johnsons Wellfield has an opportunity for a Contracts Coordinator to join our sales team based in Huddersfield. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary depending on experience.
Johnsons Wellfield operates a highly sophisticated stone production facility from its Crosland Hill Quarries in Huddersfield which is part of the progressive family owned Myers Group.
As our Contracts Coordinator you will be a key member of the sales team and will play a fundamental role in processing orders for the quarry.
Applications are invited from individuals who:
- Are enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Are customer focused
- Enjoy working as part of a busy team
To become our Contracts Coordinator you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven track record in managing customer relationships
- Working knowledge of CAD 2D & 3D
- Experience of working with construction drawings is desirable
- Ability to deliver under pressure and manage own workload
- Exceptional customer service skills together with a friendly and positive attitude
- Highly self-motivated and organised
- Strong liaison skills as the central contact point between customer and production
- The ability to effectively communicate with clients at all levels
- Professional attitude and demeanour
- Experience of working within a customer services environment
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Contracts Coordinator you will receive a competitive hourly rate along with benefits including pension, private health care and laundered work wear.
If you feel you have all the skills and knowledge required to become our Contracts Coordinator please click apply today.
Unfortunately we can’t respond to all applications so if you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.