SENIOR SURVEYING TECHNICIAN
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd, Chartered Surveyors, is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have over three decades of wide ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
Benefits of working at Michael Dyson Associates Ltd:
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus banks holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance (on a salary sacrifice basis)
- Four time salary life assurance (no cost)
- An RICS & CIOB accredited training provider
- Payment of professional subscription fees
- Professional modern offices with free parking
- Social events paid for by the company
- Long service reward scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Asset Management Team as a Surveying Technician to undertake a variety of challenging and ‘hands on’ surveying projects throughout the UK.
The personal qualities required for this role will include:
- Full, clean driving licence
- Completed an ONC/HNC/NVQ construction related course preferably with 1-2 years post qualification experience
- A ‘can do’ and obliging attitude.
- A drive to succeed in a challenging environment.
- A willingness to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to work throughout the UK & due to the varied locations of projects staying away overnight when required
We are a Training Partner with both RICS and CIOB who actively encourages and supports successful applicants to continue on a structured training programme with us for progression to membership of a recognised professional body.
Michael Dyson Associates Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE