Are you a passionate Science teacher looking for your next step? Can you effectively teach KS3-4 to classes of mixed ability? Are you a teacher who is great at forging relationships with students and colleagues? Then we've got the perfect position for you!
A school in Sheffield are looking for a Science teacher to join on a full time contract from October until the end of the academic year. A career within this school offers great job satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent student outcomes. This role is open to NQT's & experienced teachers.
The schools main goal is to put young people at the heart of the organisation and offer a broad and balanced curriculum with a determination to see every child flourish and reach their full potential.
- A competitive daily rate;
- Good standards of behaviour;
- A high quality continuing personal development plan.
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons at KS3 and KS4;
- Assist & support colleagues within your department;
- Participate in and organise relevant extra-curricular activities;
- Maintain discipline through techniques in line with the school's behaviour management policy;
- Monitor pupil's progress and keep records of their development, as well as preparing them for external examinations & qualifications.
To be considered for this role, you must hold -
- Qualified Teacher Status & eligibility to work in the UK;
- A valid DBS (Randstad can facilitate a DBS application if required);
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
If you this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you fit the criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, please call 0114 274 3765 to speak with Lewi regarding the role.