London W6 9NW
£20k -£24k D.O.E
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Administrator to join their growing team based in central London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a City based Financial Services Practice to provide finance administration support processing client payments, maintaining company accounts, updating production spreadsheets, administering adviser fee payments, calculating expenses and reviewing budget expenditure.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will hold the relevant skills and experience to hit the ground running in this role including;
• Minimum A Level qualification or equivalent / minimum of 2 years administration experience
• Excellent IT skills ( must be highly experienced with Microsoft Excel) and high level of numeracy
• Good interpersonal skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Excellent English both oral and written
• Proven organisational skills & ability to multi-task
• Accurate Data Entry
• Previous administration experience desirable
• Good eye for detail and sensitivity to data
• Quick to learn
• Good work ethic
• Team player but able to work autonomously and without close supervision
Based in the prestigious Heron Tower, close to Liverpool Street and Bank Stations, our client is a successful brokerage, founded in 2001, employing 40 plus Advisers and support administrators.
They are currently expanding and are seeking to appoint a candidate who will complement the existing team, bring added value to the role and who is willing to take on additional responsibilities as the role expands.
In return they offer full training, a positive work environment and will recognise and reward excellent performance.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
People who may be interested in this role include: Financial Services, Equity Release, Financial Planning, Mortgage Advice, CeMAP, Data Entry, Typing, RSA, Administration, Investments, Mortgages, Life Products, Assurance,
You must be eligible to work in the UK.