Excellent opportunity for an experienced Drainage Engineer to join a well-established and stable company based in Manchester!
A Building Services and Plumbing Company that provides a time effective rapid response maintenance service to both the residential and commercial market by a team of highly skilled professional engineers.
Role and responsibilities
Due to ongoing success the company is looking for an experienced Drainage Engineer to join their team. You will be tasked with, but not limited to;
- Perform initial unblocking and diagnose issues and defects and take corrective action
- Carry out new surveys and prepare quotes to maximise sales opportunities and increase customer retention, loyalty and to build the highest reputation with the customer
- Carry our CCTV surveys
- Localised excavations and drain repair
- Must have previous experience in unblocking drains
- Experienced of using high pressure water jetter
- Able to carry our surveys
- Able to meet deadlines by working alone, or in a team
- Well organised and flexible towards work
- Driving licence is essential
In return the company offers a competitive hourly rate of £450 per week basic, plus commission with OTE of £850 PW, as well as ongoing career development opportunities.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now for immediate consideration!