Night Shift Line Worker
Want to have some extra money in your pocket before Christmas? As a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of hard working Night Shift Line Workers to join our client based in the St Neots area and also the Huntingdon area.
The main duties of the role include:
- Picking and packing food products on a fast paced production line
- Maintaining quality control practices
- Adhering to health and safety policies and housekeeping standards
Candidate requirements and attributes:
- Be self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
- Ideally have picking and packing experience or experience of working on a production line
- Be punctual, enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to working hours
Our client is offering great benefits including a subsidised canteen, staff factory shop with great discounts and onsite parking for employees.
The hours of work available are fixed night shifts of 10pm – 6am, Sunday to Thursday.
The pay rate is £6.95 per hour for under 25 years of age and £7.20 over 25 years of age.