Customer Service Consultant / Customer Service Executive
Job Title: Customer Service Consultant
Location: Barnard Castle
Salary: £15,671 pro rata
Position: Part Time 24 hours per week - Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9am-12pm with time taken back during the week
Closing Date: 5th October 2016
At the Building Society, they strive to create a feeling of pride amongst their staff, members and community. Following on from their exciting new brand launch, they have a fantastic opportunities for talented, customer focused Customer Service Consultants to work in their Barnard Castle branch.
As a Customer Service Consultant you are the real face of the society to its customers and will have a passion for service delivery, relationship building and problem solving. You will strive to provide service excellence with our customers and communities to make a real difference and in return be reward with continuous development and opportunities as we grow you from within.
- Day to Day you will act as the first point of contact at one of their branches, providing excellent customer service and offering a choice of mortgages, savings and associated products whilst achieving a range of sales and operational targets.
- You will hold a high level of professionalism and be able to confidently handle monetary transactions.
- As a brand ambassador for the Society you will also ensure that fruitful relationships are maintained and developed in the community as they strive in their focus on what counts & not just what's counted.
- You will have previous experience in working in a customer facing environment and thrive on building long term relationships with them.
- Having excellent PC and administration skills, you work well in a team and take a strong interest in your local community.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grade C or above, including Math's and English, is essential.
Have you got the passion and the talent to strengthen the team?
Are you an energetic self-starter, with first class communication skills?
If the answer is yes then please APPLY NOW by clicking the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates should take into account that the role is based in Barnard Castle, a rural location 35 minutes' drive from Darlington. The role is also only part time so candidates should consider this when applying for the role.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Admin will be considered for this role.