School Receptionist required to start asap at a secondary school in Nantwich.
The hours of work are 8:30 - 4:30 Monday - Friday term time only, the ideal candidate will need to have good people skills and flexible to start as soon as possible.
Do you have previous school based reception experience within a school?
Do you love working within the education sector?
If not, do you know anyone who would suit this role?
Randstad Education has a great referral scheme. If both answers are yes, then please click the apply button or please spread the word!
* Handling inbound calls from parents
* First point of contact for both parents and children
* Ensuring late arrival of children are logged both manually and on the SIMS Database
* Responsible for visitor & teacher logs in case of evacuation
* Collecting dinner money
* All Office admin duties
* Previous experience of working with a school is essential
* Excellent PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Previous experience of using the SIMS database
* Excellent communication skills
* Due to the confidential nature of this role, successful candidates must have a current DBS check
* A warm and welcoming telephone manner
* The ability to demonstrate a high standard of literacy and numeracy
* Good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Able to demonstrate the ability to work confidentially, on their own, and as part of a team
* Central transport links
* Competitive rates
For more information about this role please apply online