KS2 Supply Teacher - Borough of Bexley
Start and End date: ASAP - Christmas
£120 - £140 per day
Bring your passion and dedication to a learning environment that allows children to get the attention and education they deserve. An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Primary school within the Borough of Bexley.
We're seeking a Year 2 supply teacher to start immediately. This role is Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 16:30 pm. The school offers excellent education to its pupil, opportunities for further CPD and effective support for their Teacher, and a welcoming environment for all.
We would love to hear from you if you are also a calm individual who will take into account individuals differences and the ability and interest in teaching.
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 6 Months minimum experience within a school setting
- Great understanding off the National Curriculum
- Enhanced DBS or valid within the year
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant whose honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
For more information on this role or any others please contact Millie at Randstad Education ASAP.