Registered Care/Branch Manager – Inspire your Team!
Are you a forward thinking Registered Care Manager who is passionate and hungry to grow the business?
We are looking to recruit a Registered Care Manager close to Hounslow in West London with all the right values to be ultimately responsible for the continued development of our clients well established Home care service. You will be joining a family run business offering a unique service of tailored care visits committed to quality and good old fashioned service.
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the business and managing the administration team and the care workers as well as dealing with customers and building relationships with outside agencies. Your duties will also include:
- The ability to manage a dispersed staff team effectively.
- Be the primary point of contact for our customer’s enquiries.
- Meet our customers and get to know them.
- Be responsible for the safe, legal and ethical running of the day to day business.
- Recruit sufficient staff with the right values and passion.
- Constantly promote our values to the team and monitor quality.
- Ensure that care is delivered to the highest quality and our customers are happy.
- Instilling the company values throughout the staff team.
Person Specification of a Registered Care Manager:
- The successful applicant will have a number of years’ experience in running and ideally developing a Home Care service.
- QCF or NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Care, Registered Managers Award or equivalent.
- You will be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements and other legislation.
- Full Driving Licence and access to your own Transport.
Our client is focused on continued personal development and will aid your growth, supporting you through training courses to maximise your potential.
If you are excited by this Registered Care Manager role and would like to find out more, please click ‘Apply’.