Are you a passionate Maths teacher who can effectively teach KS3-4 to mixed ability classes? Are you a teacher who is motivated and reliable, excellent at creating relationships with students and colleagues and looking for your next step? Then we've got the perfect position for you!
A school in Chesterfield are looking for a maths teacher to join on a full time contract from October until the end of the academic year. A career within this school offers great job satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent student outcomes. This role is open to both NQT's and experienced teachers who have a proven track record of delivering academic success.
This school is part of a group of nationwide schools that are progressive and innovative in the way that they teach, whilst always having the student's interests at the centre of all that they do. Their main goal is to enhance children's learning by establishing a supportive school; pupils are taught to express themselves academically, personally, and socially.
In return for your hard work, we can offer you:
- A competitive daily pay rate;
- A dedicated Consultant to help you through your placement at the school;
- A high quality continuing personal development plan.
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons at KS3 and KS4;
- Support colleagues within your department as required;
- Participate in and organise extra-curricular activities;
- Maintain discipline through employing various classroom management techniques in line with the school's behaviour management policy;
- Monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development, as well as preparing them for qualifications and external examinations.
To apply for this role, you must hold:
- Qualified Teacher Status & eligibility to work in the UK;
- A valid DBS (Randstad can facilitate a DBS application if required);
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
If you are a suitable candidate for this role at and it sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, call 0114 274 3765 to speak with Lewi regarding the role.